A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepehr Panah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepehr Panah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panah
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sepehr Panah, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Panah graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Panah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepehr Panah MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sepehr Panah practice?
- Dr. Sepehr Panah has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sepehr Panah practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Austell, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.