A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepehr Panah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepehr Panah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sepehr Panah, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Panah graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Panah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepehr Panah MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sepehr Panah practice?
- Dr. Sepehr Panah has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sepehr Panah practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Austell, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.