The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sepehr Sajjad
Dr. Sepehr Sajjad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westerly, RI, with other offices in New London, CT and Madison, CT (and 1 other location). His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and General Surgery. Dr. Sajjad is affiliated with Westerly Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Lawrence & Memorial Hospital. Dr. Sajjad has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sepehr Sajjad has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sepehr Sajjad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerly, RI.
Dr. Robert Harrison Jr
General Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Westerly, RI 0.01 mi39
Dr. Stratton Danes
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Westerly, RI 0.01 mi19
Dr. William Ware
Westerly, RI 0.01 mi43