Dr. Sepehr Sani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 6th, 2016
Hydrocephalus
Never use this Doctor ! He mis diagnoses/and treated my sister and kept information from the family until the nurses finally told us he was with holding info from the family !!! She is now on disability because of him !

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Sani is a brilliant surgeon and a very attentive doctor. He was always available to answer all of our questions and ease our minds through a very difficult surgery. We have already recommended him to other possible patients who could benefit from his expertise.

August 18th, 2015
Dr. Sani performed two back surgeries and I wouldn't trust anyone else to do what he did. I actually had the opportunity to relieve my pain two weeks earlier with a different surgeon and I opted to wait for Dr. Sani to be back and do my surgery I do not regret that decision!

July 9th, 2015
Dr. Sani and his staff are wonderful! I feel like I received top notch care! Dr. Sani and Lauren Franker make a tremendous team!

June 29th, 2015
Pineal cyst
He was a bit of a showboat in front of his (new?) nurse. Mocked me by entering the room, telling me he was the guy that was going to operate on my brain, get this "thing" out of there, (my stomach bottomed out-I felt a huge range of emotions) Then, seconds later telling me my pineal cyst would never cause me problems. Save your gallows humor for your staff....I don't need it. My symptoms are very real (to me). How dare you. I have since had TWO neurosurgeons with more highly esteemed training (Stanford, Harvard) tell me this cyst is definitely causing my symptoms. my advice? Don't go to his office if your condition is pineal cyst. You can get SANI-tized elsewhere.

June 19th, 2015
Lumbar Laminectomy
After reviewing my MRI, my tests and my symptoms, Dr. Sani sat down with my wife and I and explained what was causing my symptoms and my pain. He gave us the options for treatment and information about all options. He told us what to expect both during and after surgery, if that was the way we decided to go. Both Dr. Sani and Lauren Franken, APN were professional and inspired confidence. We decided on surgery. I went into the out-patient facility at Rush-Copley Hospital in the morning and I was home in the afternoon. Everyone involved, both in the doctor's office and the out-patient facility was professional, courteous,and compassionate. I am a week and a half removed from the surgery and all my symptoms and pain are gone. This to me is amazing. I would recommend Dr. Sani to anyone needing spinal surgery and if I ever need surgery again on my spine, I will go to Dr. Sani without hesitation.

May 30th, 2015
Patient
My 1st experience with Dr. Sani and his office goes back to my 1st call. The receptionist on the phone was patient with me helped me with exactly what I was seeing Dr. Sani for. My 1st visit I was nervous in a high level of pain and I had gone through pain clinic spinal shots physical and massage therapy and various medications. His staff put me at ease and after seeing my MRI he knew exactly what needed to be done. He asked if I'd like to get a second opinion. What I liked about him is he talked to me very frankly didn't sugar coat anything. The class before surgery helped me understand what was going to happen. Before surgery from entering the hospital and before surgery everyone was very professional quick and treated me very good. Surgery was a success and Dr. Sani himself called a day or 2 later. My next appointments to follow up were with Lauren Franker Acnp-Bc Omg she's just wonderful! Very helpful patient and both Dr. Sani and Ms.Franker never made you feel rushed and really listen. My whole experience was wonderful. I still have a little bit to go with being a 100 % but I'd do it all over again if I had this wonderful group of people!

February 13th, 2015
Back surgery
I went to Dr. Sani for a second opinion he told me about a less evasive surgery I was very glad and very comfortable knowing he was going to do the surgery.I would recommend him to anyone

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Sani is most professional, extremely knowledgeable about the most up to date surgical information and very concerned about the well-being of his patients.

January 22nd, 2015
Surgery
Dr. Sani is professional, caring and efficient. I have had three surgeries by him the past three years and all have been very successful!

April 18th, 2014
Professional review
My opinion of Dr. Sani of the highest regard. As a businessman an engineer have evaluated hundreds of individuals in their professional career.I find him to make decisions based upon fact, not opinion. As a neurosurgeon, I find within his profession he is held in highest regard by his peer professional. Finally,is office demeanor is of very high standard and is worthy of the title of top 5% within his profession.

April 12th, 2014
No More Pain!
I sincerely want to thank Dr. Sani and his entire staff ~~ I am now pain free!! I had been in severe pain for months and had not been able to stand or sit for more than just a few minutes without being in excruciating pain - I had spent 3 months laying on the living room floor - the only position I was able to achieve some relief from the pain. I saw Dr Sani on a Wednesday and was so impressed by his professionalism and knowledge - he explained everything from the disease process causing the pain to the recommended surgery and post-operative recovery and expectations. I was fortunate to have surgery the following Monday morning and was at the Starbuck's drive-through, pain free, at 2:00 p.m. that same afternoon, on my way home and have continued to be pain free now 6 months later, and have resumed all my regular activities!! We are thankful every day and consider this a miracle!! Dr. Sani, Lindley, and his entire staff are professional, respectful, compassionate, personable, and very well organized!! I agree with the other reviews - they are all Rock Stars!!!