A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepein Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepein Chiang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Chiang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepein Chiang DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sepein Chiang practice?
- Dr. Sepein Chiang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sepein Chiang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.