Dr. Sepein Chiang DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Phoenix, AZ

January 9th, 2017
personable. I would like more detailed outline of options with first visit

December 22nd, 2015
Terrible Doctor!!!

June 19th, 2015
I had knee surgery in 2012 and Dr Chiang did an awesome job for me, his office and the hospital were great, when I have to have the replacement I shall return to Phx and this surgery by Dr Chiang.

November 15th, 2010
referred by friend who had complete knee reconstruction. went in not believing i had torn my ACL, he did a painless test showing me it was torn and needed to be reconstructed. I was going to New York in a few days and needed a brace and he was very helpful speeding that up. Came back from the trip and had the surgery. All my family agreed he was friendly and helpful. follow ups were brief but i believe it was because of the surgerys success. I recommend him in a heartbeat and will be back if i need anything else done.

June 2nd, 2010
READ the reviews online and learn from them!!
I would have felt a lot more confident and listened to had Dr. Chiang at least looked at my lab reports/x-rays before entering the room. I don't feel he really listened to me, or addressed my concerns or needs. Once he made the decision that 'I don't do that kind of surgery' but that he knew a guy that 'liked that kind of complicated stuff' he was done with me. I went in to his office knowing more about him than he will ever know about me (as I researched him before I went in). My guess is if you a young athletic type with a common ortho problem you would be fine, but forget it if you are older or in less that optimal health. All I can say at this point is I should have saved myself the co-pay.