A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepideh Kazemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepideh Kazemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazemi graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Kazemi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepideh Kazemi MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sepideh Kazemi practice?
- Dr. Sepideh Kazemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Aliso Viejo Internists and Aliso Viejo Cardiologists.