Learn more about Dr. Sepideh Kazemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepideh Kazemi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazemi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kazemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazemi graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Kazemi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepideh Kazemi MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sepideh Kazemi practice?
- Dr. Sepideh Kazemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Cardiologists.