A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepideh Kazemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepideh Kazemi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazemi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kazemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazemi graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Kazemi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepideh Kazemi MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sepideh Kazemi practice?
- Dr. Sepideh Kazemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Cardiologists.