Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sepideh Nabatian
Dr. Sepideh Nabatian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nabatian is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Forest Hills Hospital and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. She speaks English.
Dr. Sepideh Nabatian has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sepideh Nabatian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Noha El Torgoman
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi
Dr. Bijan Golyan
Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Forest Hills, NY 0 mi25