A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepideh Nabatian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepideh Nabatian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sepideh Nabatian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabatian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nabatian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepideh Nabatian MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sepideh Nabatian practice?
- Dr. Sepideh Nabatian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sepideh Nabatian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Cardiologists.