Learn more about Dr. Sepideh Rousta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepideh Rousta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rousta
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rousta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sepideh Rousta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousta graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rousta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepideh Tara Rousta MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sepideh T. Rousta practice?
- Dr. Sepideh Rousta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sepideh Rousta practices Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.