A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sepideh Rousta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sepideh Rousta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rousta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rousta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sepideh Rousta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousta graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rousta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sepideh Tara Rousta MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sepideh T. Rousta practice?
- Dr. Sepideh Rousta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sepideh Rousta practices Ophthalmology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Ophthalmologists.