Dr. Sequita Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sequita Morris?

September 8th, 2016

Wonderful

My previous Dr. left her practice and recommended Dr. Morris, among others. I had my first appointment this week and was completely satisfied. She is very intelligent, easy to talk to, and very thorough.

November 12th, 2015

Excellent

Dr Morris is a very attentive doctor. I hate to see her leave her practice in Farmington MO dues to Barnes Jewish taking over .

August 4th, 2015

One of best I have been to.

December 16th, 2014

Definately a great choice for a family Dr. She listens to you and works with you. I would reccomend her to anyone.

January 11th, 2013

Dr. Morris isone of the best doctors I have seen in a long time

My experience with Dr. Morris is fantastic she is very knowledgeable and polite I haven't seen doctor like her in years. I generally don't go to fema ...

July 19th, 2011

She left but will be loved forever.

Dr Morris left us to pursue a better carreer, but we were blessed with the time that she was our physician. She is good, caring, and will make you laugh on your darkest day. She will cry with you if you need her to and remind you that medicine is a business when she needs you. She cares and in turn we care for her, She really is a family doctor because she makes you feel like family.

July 27th, 2010

The best doctor that my family has had!

I have seen Dr Morris for over 2 yrs now. Her staff has changed over time and some were better than others, but Dr Morris has always been the same. The more I see her the more I like her. She is to the point and cares. After she sees me she sends me a letter with all of my labs in it and explains the ones that she is worried about. Things dont always go perfect, but she is great and does try to explain things in a manner that I can understand them. All of my family and now most of my friends see her. We are very happy. Sometimes she cant get you in right away but you can usually get an appt in the next 24 hrs as we all know schedules are sometimes full, but you dont have to wait days or weeks for a sick visit. She will also refer you to urgent care or her nurse practitioner if she doesnt have an opening that day, but she usually has at least one or 2 that if you call early enough you can get one, no problem. If you wait too late, then hey, you have to wait, that's common sense but every one wants every thing now... its the American way right... I put my life, my parents lives, and my children's lives in her hands: Enough said!

July 22nd, 2010

Top notch.....

She has a unique blend of caring and no nonsense.

July 11th, 2017