A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serafima Glouzgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serafima Glouzgal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serafima Glouzgal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glouzgal graduated from Tadzhiktajik Med Inst, Dusbane, Tajikistan.
Dr. Glouzgal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glouzgal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Serafima Glouzgal practice?
Dr. Serafima Glouzgal practices Internal Medicine near Ridgefield, CT.
See Ridgefield Internists.