A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serafin Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serafin Chua is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serafin Chua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Chua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans