A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serafin Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serafin Chua is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chua
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serafin Chua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Chua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serafin Chua MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Serafin Chua practice?
- Dr. Serafin Chua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Serafin Chua practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Rheumatologists.