Dr. Serafin Chua Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

January 3rd, 2011
Dr. Chua's misdiagnosis dearly cost me my life. He blamed my chest pains on anxiety when, in fact, I had effusions in my heart and lungs (which nearly cost me my life and landed me in the hospital for a week). He went on to tell me I was too crazy to be his patient and he would not treat me unless I received psychiatric help for my combativeness - when, in fact, my frustrations at his lack of attention to my symptoms was quite valid - it felt like something was very wrong and I wasn't being taken seriously, and it turned out to be true.In addition, he is impossible to get ahold of - the wait on the phone is always at least 30 minutes and the wait in the office is sometimes over 2 hours. The bathrooms at Kling have feces on the walls and are rarely cleaned.They are also inefficient and careless. In my application process for disability, SSA requested my records 4 times in 6 months and his office never sent them.NOTHING about this doctor, or his medical practice, is professional or trustworthy.I am now at UIC and the quality of my healthcare, and as a result my entire life, has improved so dramatically it made me realize how absolutely devoid of quality Dr. Chua's practice really is.

July 6th, 2016