Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Serap Sobnosky
Dr. Serap Sobnosky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Sobnosky is affiliated with Palmdale Regional Medical Center and Antelope Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Serap Sobnosky has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Serap Sobnosky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.
Dr. Tanvir Hussain
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lancaster, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Patalappa Chandrashekar
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Lancaster, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Satyanarayana Dandamudi
Lancaster, CA 0 mi45