A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seraphim Rimarenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rimarenko
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Rimarenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seraphim Rimarenko, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimarenko graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rimarenko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seraphim Rimarenko MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Seraphim Rimarenko practice?
- Dr. Seraphim Rimarenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Seraphim Rimarenko practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Denville, NJ.
See Denville Pathologists.