A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serban Constantinescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serban Constantinescu is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantinescu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Constantinescu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serban Constantinescu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Serban Constantinescu practice?
- Dr. Serban Constantinescu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Serban Constantinescu practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.