A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Cardillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Diabetes, Type 2, Gestational Diabetes, and Pregnancy in Diabetics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardillo graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cardillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Serena Cardillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile