A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Cardillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardillo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cardillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Cardillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardillo graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cardillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena Cardillo MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Serena Cardillo practice?
- Dr. Serena Cardillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Serena Cardillo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.