Learn more about Dr. Serena Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Chen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Chen, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena H Chen MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Serena H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Serena Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Serena Chen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clark, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Livingston Endocrinologists.