A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Chen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena Homei Chen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Serena H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Serena Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Serena Chen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.