Learn more about Dr. Serena Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Chen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena H Chen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Serena H. Chen practice?
- Dr. Serena Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Serena Chen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.