A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Dee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Dee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dee graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena E h Dee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Serena E. Dee practice?
- Dr. Serena Dee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Serena Dee practices Pediatrics near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Pediatricians.