A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Dee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Dee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dee graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Serena E. Dee practice?
Dr. Serena Dee practices Pediatrics near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Pediatricians.