A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Dovey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Dovey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Dovey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dovey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dovey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena Lara Marie Dovey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Serena L. Dovey practice?
- Dr. Serena Dovey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Serena Dovey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.