A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Friedman, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- INTEREST IN PREVENTATIVE HEALTHCARE ALSO
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena M Friedman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Serena M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Serena Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Serena Friedman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Simi Valley Family Physicians and Simi Valley General Practitioners.