A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Friedman, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- INTEREST IN PREVENTATIVE HEALTHCARE ALSO
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena Maye Friedman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Serena M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Serena Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Serena Friedman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Simi Valley Family Physicians and Simi Valley General Practitioners.