Learn more about Dr. Serena Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Hu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Hu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Seton Med Ctr Coastside
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena S Hu MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Serena S. Hu practice?
- Dr. Serena Hu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Serena Hu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.