A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Mraz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Mraz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mraz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Mraz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- NorthBay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena Mraz MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Serena Mraz practice?
- Dr. Serena Mraz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Serena Mraz practices Dermatology near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA.
See Vallejo Dermatologists.