A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Mraz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Mraz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mraz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Mraz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- NorthBay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mraz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Serena M. Mraz practice?
Dr. Serena Mraz practices Dermatology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Dermatologists.