Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Serena Mraz
Dr. Serena Mraz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Mraz is affiliated with Sutter Solano Medical Center, NorthBay Medical Center and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Serena Mraz has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Serena Mraz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.
Dr. Caren Campbell
Vallejo, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Kathryn Kent
Dermatology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, General Surgery
Vallejo, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Christine Kilcline
Vallejo, CA 0 mi17