Overall Review

September 7th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Nolan's for over 20 years and have always received excellent care

August 8th, 2016
Horrible experiences with Nolan n Office
They should close down this outdated office and leave the miserable ole Coot alone to retire. Shes nasty miserable n no bedside manner.

April 25th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor
I like Dr Nolan because she cares about my health and is very thorough to ensure my health issues are resolved. She is very knowledgeable. If she can fix it she knows who can. She reminds me of my previous doctor who retired after 30 yrs.

February 27th, 2015
Very good at explaining issues and isn't in a hurry.

December 2nd, 2013
Long time patient, thinking about changing doctors....
Dr. Nolan is an excellent doctor. However, her office staff is as incompetent as they come. Try to talk with anyone and you get the run-around. They are rude and they tell you off in a "professional way." They NEVER return phone calls even when they are important -- like you've just been diagnosed with cancer and need to be seen right away. When I asked to speak with the Office Manager, I was told there was none! There's not even a 2nd in charge! I asked Dr. Nolan about this and she said that she does not concern herself with the office and its procedures. I'm fed up! I need to find a new doctor. Any suggestions???

November 19th, 2013
Office staff is incompetent!
As others have said, Dr. Nolan is good, but her staff if awful. They are late to start picking up calls in the morning, instead letting them go to the answering service. They do the same thing at their lunch break. As I write this, they are supposed to be picking up calls again, but the answering service says they are typically a half hour late picking up calls when lunch is over. Add to this problem that at the end of the day, they are EARLY in transfering calls over to the answering service. Even when they don't send calls to the answering service, it isn't uncommon for them to let the phone ring and ring. Seriously, making an appointment can be a challenge. They don't seem organized. Awhile back, one of the doctors in her office called to tell me an upcoming appointment wasn't necessary, and they still wanted to charge me for a missed appointment. Moving to another doctor is a headache, but the office staff here are not acceptable.

October 12th, 2013
Disappointed!
Dr. Nolan is a fantastic doctor. Her Nurse practitioner is also wonderful. However, her office staff is overworked to the point of chaos. I have been Dr, Nolan's patient for over 10 years now (my spouse, too) and we are looking for a different doctor. The only reason is that now when we see Dr. Nolan (which is v-e-r-y difficult to set up appointments), she is never in-the-know anymore as to what is going on with either of us. Her office staff leaves her in the dark and is really making her look stupid. It's a shame. As a doctor herself, she's always been the best -- but now I have to fight to be heard. I don't know what's changed in recent years but her practice has gone downhill. It's really very sad and I have no idea who else to begin seeing.

July 10th, 2012
Good Doctor/Poor Staff
Dr. Nolan is great but her office staff does not come up to her standard of service. On several occasions I have had test results and Specialists reports that were lost or misfiled. They think nothing of keeping you on the phone on hold for 15 minutes or more to just make an appointment. And, they don't even acknowledge or appologize that they have made you wait for over an hour to see the doctor.

August 17th, 2011
Over 20 years with Dr. Nolan
Dr. Nolan and her associate Terry Stevenson CRNP have been taking care of my wife and I for over 20 years. Dr. Nolan is caring, wise, experienced, straight-forward and thorough as is Terry. I recommend this team fully.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. Nolan
Dr. Nolan is the kindest, smartest, most caring doctor I have ever seen. She truly cares. I trust her completely. The only drawback is the wait is usually fairly long. However, this also means that she never rushes me when I see her and she never makes me feel like she is trying to move on to the next person. She is definitely worth the wait.