A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Tidwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serena Tidwell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serena Tidwell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tidwell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tidwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena Davis Tidwell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Serena D. Tidwell practice?
- Dr. Serena Tidwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Serena Tidwell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.