Dr. Serena Tidwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Serena Tidwell?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Serena Tidwell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2016

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH MY VISITS W/DR TIDWELL AND HER STAFF. EVERYONE THERE IS WONDERFUL. NOW THEY HAVE THE PINK MONARCH MAMMOGRAPY SO YOU CAN JUST GO RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET. VERY CONVENIENT.

April 17th, 2014

Love the doctor and office

Ihave personally seen her as well as my daughter which she just delivered my granddaughter. We couldn't have asked for a better physician or NP, Judy. The staff was great and made us feel like part of the office. We will refer all family and friends there. A couple of times, we might have to wait but I am ok with that since I know I am getting good care. And know my daughter is taken care of too!!

February 1st, 2013

can never forget that bad experience

i had to switch her for another doctor on my delivery day. i was crying and in distress all day of my delivery and got 3 rd degree episiotomy after baby delvd. the heeling took 3 months. all because of her.. i asked her few questions and concerns and she was absolutely rude and inconsiderate. arrogant and non compassionate towards a lady who is almost in labor. even after so many years cannot forget and forgive her.

January 28th, 2013

Never going back!

Didn't like Tidwell AT ALL.Judy the NP was sweet but didn't agree with all her advice either.A couple of the office staff were nice including Kay,but receptionist Mina was extremely rude once I decided to leave Tidwell.At 34 weeks Tidwell started implying I might need to deliver early.The first "problem" was the baby wasn't showing sufficient weight gain.Then fluid in the sack seemed low.The next day it was fine.Then baby wasn't moving enough.Then baby showed signs of stress during contractions.Then baby's heartbeat didn't accelerate and stay accelereated during contractions.Every time I went something new was wrong,but the next day the issue would be resolved.VERY SUSPICIOUS!@ 36 weeks I switched to the midwives.I knew they wouldn't pressure me to have a c-section unless it was totally necessary!I had my baby at 38 weeks. He was completely healthy @ 7.1 lbs and 20 1/2 in.Thank you Jesus!Delivery took 4 1/2 hrs but I only pushed 45 minutes!I went all natural.No epidural or anything!My advice:have the courage to leave before it's too late!

July 31st, 2012

Current patient "they are a great group"

They are a very caring staff. She takes time with her patients. Kay one of the PA is "awesome" I would refer them to a friend or family member. They make sure you understand everything going on with you.

March 7th, 2011

Dr. Tidwell and her staff are wonderful. They are very caring. I am a young 30 year old female and have been a patient of hers since my early twenties and i have never had a bad experience. I think she is the best by far in columbus georgia. Her staff is very professional.

October 20th, 2010

I have a patient of Dr. Tidwell for many years. She delivered my secomd child.. She knew what she was doing through my unexpected C-Section... Will listen as long as you need.

September 26th, 2010

very disappointed

i am so unhappy with my whole experience of my first delivery.dont even feel like talking about it. on the day of my delivery i asked the hospital to give me another physician. i was so upset with her behaviour and way of dealing with a patient who is in labour. i did not want my baby to be delivered by a doctor like her. also during the visits things were not satisfactory and staff is just like her. i called with a question and the nurse says "what is it"..very poor..dont spoil your joy of giving birth by going to her.

June 23rd, 2010

Would never recomend!!

She did not follow proper procedures and ended up delivering my son at 34wks. By doing this his lungs collapsed and he spent 3wks in the NICU. Thanks to the awesome Drs Leivine and Resnick he made it through ok and now is ok.

May 21st, 2009

Mr. Delgado

My wife has been with Dr. Serena Tidwell and her staff for five years. She has been there for us during good and bad times and we are very glad that we choose her .

April 9th, 2009

Disappointing story

I was very disappointed in my care with Dr. Tidwell. I found her not very trusting of the female's body ability to give birth. Her cesarean rates are very high. She used scare tactics to get me to consent to a c-section that was not medically needed and showed no bed side manner during the surgery. I developed an infection at the incision and had to go to the hospital because her office staff refused to let me make an appt. before the 6week post operation or to speak with her on the phone. My story is not unique. If you desire a vaginal birth I would ask lots of questions and then highly considered see someone else.

November 2nd, 2016