A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serena Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Wu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serena San Wu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Serena S. Wu practice?
- Dr. Serena Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Serena Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Grand Island, NE.
See West Islip Obstetricians & Gynecologists.