A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergai Delamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergai Delamora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delamora
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delamora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergai Delamora, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delamora graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Delamora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergai Nicholai Delamora MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sergai N. Delamora practice?
- Dr. Sergai Delamora has 1 office location.
Dr. Sergai Delamora practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Surgeons.