A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergai Delamora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergai Delamora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergai Delamora, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delamora graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Delamora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delamora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sergai N. Delamora practice?
Dr. Sergai Delamora practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Scarsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.