A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge-Alain Awasum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge-Alain Awasum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge-Alain Awasum, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Awasum graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Awasum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge-Alain Babila Awasum MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Serge-Alain B. Awasum practice?
- Dr. Serge-Alain Awasum has 1 office location.
- Dr. Serge-Alain Awasum practices Gastroenterology near Shenandoah, TX.