Dr. Serge-Alain Awasum MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2015
terrible office help
His office is terrible i dont know how he is even a dr as he has the worse office help . they are so disorgenized i would not recomend this dr to no one if you want to live. that your loveone some where else

June 3rd, 2015
Happy With My Doctor
Dr.Surge Awasum, is a fine and great Doctor ,I'm so happy Dr.Hart sent me to him

May 30th, 2014
Great doctor
Great physician, conmunicates effectively, respectful and knowledgeable.

April 9th, 2013
First contact with Dr. Awasum
Dr. Awasum patiently takes time to listen to your medical history, and spells out clearly the steps of his medical reasoning in defining your problems and their possible solution. Dr. Awasum and his office staff are exceptionnally warm and efficient. I am very glad I was refered to them.

April 27th, 2012
Great doc
very knowledgeable and caring

February 8th, 2012
First Rate GI Physician
Dr. Awasum was great! He made me feel very comfortable about my procedure as I was very nervous. He went over everything thoroughly and my procedure was a breeze!I will be using him from now on!

October 17th, 2011
Great
Dr. Awasum is caring, concerned, explained everything carefully, and made sure I understood why and how. He made me feel like I was his only patient at that moment....no rushing me to get to the next appt. I can't say enough about him. :)

August 31st, 2011
Terrible office staff and nurses.
I liked Dr. Awasum. He is professional and comes across as a good doctor. I was referred by a friend who has ulcerative colitis and she loves him. I was not impressed with his staff. They come across as not being all that knowledgable and tell you to change what you are doing with medications without checking with the doctor....they just want to get you off the phone as quickly as possible. It is scary what I have seen during this illness with office staff in multiple doctors offices. I went to Dr. Awasum for a second opinion and after I get my test results for a final test he wanted to run I will not go back. He needs to do himself a favor and get new nurses and office staff.

June 25th, 2011
Was not told the truth and found out 1year later my Hep C was not what he had told me. Both he and his nurse Sandy did not tell me the truth but will to this day will still lie to me.

May 6th, 2010
Highly Recommend Dr. Awasum
I highly recommend Dr. Awasum if you need to have a colonoscopy procedure. He and other drs. were recommended to me via a hospital dr. referral service - the Consultant spoke most highly of Dr. Awasum and had chosen him for her family's needs. In particular, I respect his knowledge, personal demeanor, sincerity, focused interest in you as his patient and positive professionalism. His manner in delivering unpleasant news was sincerely caring and very helpful in further recommendations to pursue correcting my problem. His primary office is in The Woodlands area and has recently begun serving the Tomball area, too.

January 1st, 2017