A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge-Emile Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge-Emile Simpson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Simpson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge-Emile Simpson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Serge-Emile Simpson practice?
- Dr. Serge-Emile Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Serge-Emile Simpson practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Emergency Physicians.