A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Abdishoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Abdishoo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdishoo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdishoo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Abdishoo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdishoo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Abdishoo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Abdishoo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Serge Abdishoo practice?
- Dr. Serge Abdishoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Serge Abdishoo practices Psychiatry near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Tustin Psychiatrists.