A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Abdishoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Abdishoo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Abdishoo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdishoo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Abdishoo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Abdishoo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Serge Abdishoo practice?
- Dr. Serge Abdishoo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Serge Abdishoo practices Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Orange Psychiatrists.