Dr. Serge Abdishoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Serge Abdishoo?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Serge Abdishoo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2014

A very good, if busy psychiatrist...

Very kind, highly intelligent. Admit patients to St. Joseph, and has offices in Tustin and Anaheim. Although the Tustin office has lots of disabled parking, there are no elevators, which foils those of us using walkers.

November 15th, 2013

Best Dr review

Of course I think Dr. Serge is a miracle worker! After my son had been hospitalized four times this past year, Dr Serge came on board and literally five weeks later my son was back in his right mind!! After many medications, many different doctors, Dr Serge made it look so easy! Five months later my son is healthy and thriving!! Thank you Dr. serge!!!

May 5th, 2012

not really sure

I went to see this behavioral health office because it came as highly recommended. My visit was good although it didnt seem that this physician was really interested. He was texting and excused himself during my visit but made up for it by extending my session. he seemed to have all the right answers but still not really sure how to exactly rate a doctor that excuses himself from a session. Who does that? Hope it was an important text because I will not be going back nor will I recommend him.Bad flavor, bad vibe!

March 13th, 2012

An Honest Psychiatrist

I have had five psychiatrists. I sued three and collected thousands from one. I know quite a few from working as a Chaplain, and Serge Abdishoo is exemplary - he is humble, honest, and highly qualified.

December 30th, 2010

neglectful

this doctor seems to be extremely neglectful when it comes to answering questions and spending time. I found that he was more interested in personal issues rather tending to actual visit times.Would not recommend. Obviously new to psychiatry and extrememly careless with patient needs.

July 3rd, 2010

Awful psychiatrist who is obviously new to the profession.

October 20th, 2009

Patient abandonment

Dr. Abdishoo refused to respond to my repeated calls (culminating in up to 15 a day in the end) and repeated calls and faxes from the pharmacy requesting refills on my medications FOR OVER A WEEK. He also gave no reasonable explanation for his behaviour to another doctor, and never again contacted me, though he did finally respond to the pharmacy and authorize a refill after I had been without my medication for a week. I am on a high dose of a very potent psychiatric medication, and suddenly stopping the drug for any amount of time puts me at great medical risk. Because of his neglect, I was without my necessary medication for over a week--COLD TURKEY. During this time, my daughter was undergoing serious surgery. Not taking my medication not only put me at risk for physical repercussions, but also left me compromised in my ability to effectively take care of my daughter and look out for her interests in the hospital. He put me and my family under undue and excessive stress, magnifying an already stressful and upsetting situation. When my referring doctor (psychologist) called him to find out what was going on and why he was not responding to my calls (which had become increasingly frantic the longer I went without my meds) or to the pharmacy (which was also advocating for me wholeheartedly), his answer was glib and insufficient. Needless to say, I am filing a complaint with the medical board against him for neglect and patient abandonment, and not only is he no longer receiving referrals from my psychologist, but she has STRONGLY advised her other patients currently seeing him to find another doctor ASAP.

August 17th, 2017