A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Alerte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Alerte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alerte graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alerte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alerte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Serge G. Alerte practice?
Dr. Serge Alerte practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Internists.