A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Alexandre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Alexandre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexandre graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexandre has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Lefevre Alexandre MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Serge L. Alexandre practice?
- Dr. Serge Alexandre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Serge Alexandre practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami, FL.
See Delray Beach Primary Care Doctors and Delray Beach Internists.