Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Serge Alexandre
Dr. Serge Alexandre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Alexandre is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center (on staff), Delray Medical Center and University of Miami Hospital & Clinics. Dr. Alexandre has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Serge Alexandre has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Serge Alexandre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.
Dr. Kensy Jean-Charles
Delray Beach, FL 0.73 mi15
Dr. Franz Richter Valdivia
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Delray Beach, FL 0.91 mi12
Dr. David Ashkin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Delray Beach, FL 0.96 mi28