A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Depret-Guillaume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Depret-Guillaume is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Depret-Guillaume, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Depret-Guillaume graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Depret-Guillaume has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
- LewisGale Hospital at Montgomery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Eric Depret-Guillaume MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Serge E. Depret-Guillaume practice?
- Dr. Serge Depret-Guillaume has 4 office locations.
Dr. Serge Depret-Guillaume practices Family Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Roanoke Family Physicians.