Learn more about Dr. Serge Geffrard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Geffrard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Geffrard graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Geffrard has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Newnan Hospital West
- North Fulton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geffrard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Serge Geffrard practice?
Dr. Serge Geffrard practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Newnan, GA.
See Stockbridge Pediatricians, Stockbridge Cardiologists, and Stockbridge Internists.