A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Kaftal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Kaftal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Kaftal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaftal graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz.
Dr. Kaftal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge I Kaftal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Serge I. Kaftal practice?
- Dr. Serge Kaftal has 1 office location.
Dr. Serge Kaftal practices Family Medicine near Bernardsville, NJ.
See Bernardsville Family Physicians.