Dr. Serge Kaftal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Serge Kaftal?

January 21st, 2017

I am very impress by his knowledge of medicine.

He is very dedicated to his profession.

January 20th, 2017

excellent physician and great diagnostician

Dr.Kaftal is very warm and friendly person who always wants to help his patients.

February 23rd, 2014

In 2014 you have choices...

In 2014 you have choices. Dr. Kaftal is rude and arrogant. When asked how often a specialist should be seen he responded that he is not secretary and I ask stupid questions. The office is outdated… Too many helpful and friendly professionals out there to stand this kind of behavior while seeking medical help! Staff, on the other hand, is great! Helpful and friendly!

June 8th, 2011

Great Doc Poor Staff

This is not the doc you go to see if you have a cold. This is the doc you see if you are having problems that other docs cant help you with. Trust me he was able to help my wife and me with two different issues both of which were not easily identified but after one visit and a battery of tests which other docs did not order he was able to help both of us.I can relate to everyone who can not return to his office because of his staff. They are like old school nuns!

June 5th, 2009

I will never return to this office

I have never waited less than an hour and 45 minutes to see this Dr. His office is out dated and one of his staff members is incredibly rude. Most recently I brought his lack of timeliness up with his office staff who were argumentative and rude and then once the Dr. found out I said something about his timeliness he refused to write a prescription for blood work that was necessary to manage a recent diagnosis. He got very hostile with me, began ranting on about american medical practice, and asked me if I thought he was his secretary. I have never been so certain in my life that this Dr. should be reprimanded by the AMA and would never recommend him to anyone. I pulled my medical records immediately following this visit.

December 29th, 2016