Dr. Serge Kaska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Serge Kaska?

May 7th, 2016

Dr. Kaska was the trauma surgeon who treated me following a serious car accident in 2015. Were it not for his excellent care I probably would not be able to walk today.

November 16th, 2015

Great Doctor and Surgeon!

Dr. Kaska is a great surgeon. My hip replacement surgery went very well, healed quickly and my leg is even more close to the same length as the other than it has ever been! It's off less than 1/4 inch.

May 7th, 2015

awesome doctor

December 1st, 2013

Left feeling connfused

I had knee surgery a couple of years ago that Dr Kaska did and that all was just fine. I think he did a good job. I recently went to see him about some severe knee pain I am having and am still having and he took some xrays looked at them and examined me and told me he had no idea what it was and offered me a cortisone shot and told me if it was still bothering in a month to come back. NOT! He does not make you feel comfortable and made me feel like I may have made up the entire thing. I can assure you I have not and next time I am having a problem it will not be Dr. personality that I go to see. And yes my knee is still very painful.

August 8th, 2013

Would not recommend.

July 15th, 2013

Dr. Kaska is skilled, smart, kind and compassionate. He displays confidence and professionalism. I am lucky to work with him and to have been treated by him. I have nothing but respect for him. I am so gratefully to him for all that he has done for me.

June 10th, 2012

outstanding!

I was referred to Dr. Kaska by my friend for a second opinion on my knee. His expertise was well appreciated and honest in his approach. I recommend Dr. Kaska with the highest regard.

November 22nd, 2011

Awesome

The best surgeon I have ever worked with. Great bedside manor. Very caring. Highly recommend this amazing Dr.

March 18th, 2011

Shoulder surgery

I had shoulder surgery and Dr. Kaska was the assisting surgeon, years ago. He was great, very personable and one of the most intelligent and well educated men I know. He's a man of integrity and high moral standards.

April 19th, 2010

Knowledgable and Approachable

I was am so happy I met Dr. Kaska, even in an unfortunate situation. A friend of mine was injured falling off a roof and Dr. Kaska was his emergency Doctor. Since my friend is unable to drive I have been attending his Dr. Appts with him. Dr. Kaska has been extremely caring and understanding towards his patient and very respectful of having me in the office each visit. Although he is a extremely gifted man, he doesn't act like a typical surgeon. He acts like a friend that has a gift and can help you, he is not pretentious and has an amazingly funny dry sense of humor... I am not sure he knows I that... He is worth the drive.

December 22nd, 2009

A caring Professional who has retained his Humanity

The time and care Doctor Kaska devotes to his patients is seldom experienced in today's "body shop", "in and out!" mentality exhibited by so many in the field of medicine.

February 21st, 2017