A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Lartchenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Lartchenko, Infectious Disease and Travel Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Lartchenko, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lartchenko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Lartchenko MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Serge Lartchenko practice?
- Dr. Serge Lartchenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Serge Lartchenko practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Infectious Disease Doctors.