A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Menkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Menkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menkin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Menkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Menkin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menkin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Menkin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Menkin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Serge Menkin practice?
- Dr. Serge Menkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Serge Menkin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Englishtown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hazlet, NJ and Middletown, NJ.
See Englishtown Physiatrists and Englishtown Pain Management Doctors.