Dr. Serge Menkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Serge Menkin?

June 25th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Menkin for almost 4yrs. , and because of his knowledge, brillance, patience and exceptional listening skills he has enabled me to live a pain free life and avoid any subsequent surgical procedures. In the past I have had 3 spinal surgeries which did provide temporary relief but over time this may have contributed to more problems and pain. With the help of Dr. Menkin, we have been able to keep things from progressing. Sometimes this can not be avoided but Dr.Menkin has always had my best interest at heart. Over the years I have been to many different doctors for various reasons but I have never met anyone with as much compassion , patience and knowledge as Dr. Menkin. When you speak to him he gives you his undivided attention and truly listens to what you have to say. More doctors should be like him, he is one of a kind.

February 7th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Menkin took an hour and a half on our first appointment and went thru every slide of my MRI to help determine a game plan. He is attentive, answers questions, and does not rush you. Tara, his medical assistant has been nothing but helpful and kind. I would recommend this Doctor to my own friends and family. Thank you Dr. Menkin for your knowledge, patience and professionalism.

January 22nd, 2014

Dr.Menkin is a very direct and to the point doctor He does not bring out that prescription pad for other than procedures. I had 2 done.Yesterday i had facet lumbar shots. Before that facet blocks on mt t2 to t7 ..I will use Dr Menkin for as long as i can! I go to the Family Health center at Riverview Hospital because i have no insurance. I couldn't ask for a better Dr. After reading other reviews it sounds like you are asking for a friend. Not a Dr! Remember people your records are on the computer now drs are busy and they dont have your time or anybody else sitting in his waiting room to hear things 2 or 3 times when everything is in front of him.Also Obama care does not want you to have a relationship with your Dr because thats when the prescription pad comes out..

December 24th, 2013

BEST DOCTOR EVER

The doc was attentive to my problems. After a few injections and therapy I was able to return to my normal activities.

October 17th, 2017