Dr. Serge Menkin MD Patient Reviews

June 24th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Menkin for almost 4yrs. , and because of his knowledge, brillance, patience and exceptional listening skills he has enabled me to live a pain free life and avoid any subsequent surgical procedures. In the past I have had 3 spinal surgeries which did provide temporary relief but over time this may have contributed to more problems and pain. With the help of Dr. Menkin, we have been able to keep things from progressing. Sometimes this can not be avoided but Dr.Menkin has always had my best interest at heart. Over the years I have been to many different doctors for various reasons but I have never met anyone with as much compassion , patience and knowledge as Dr. Menkin. When you speak to him he gives you his undivided attention and truly listens to what you have to say. More doctors should be like him, he is one of a kind.

April 21st, 2014
Excellent Pain MGT Dr.
I have been seen Dr.Menkin for over a year now and he has been the best Pain MGT I have seen. He is very compassionate and really cares about his patients. He is very prompt and courteous. I have had a number of procedures with his and each time it has been a blessing. He takes the time to truly listen to what's going on and he treats accordingly. No unneeded tests or procedures. If something doesn't work, he listens and works with me to find the best solution. I have never had a wait longer then about 20 minutes from my appointment time and he takes the time to insure that everything is progressing the way we hoped. I have never had any problem getting an appointment even on an emergency basis. I see him once a month and it has always been a pleasure. He is very organised and and only prescribes procedures and test as needed. Dr. Menkin has by far been the best pain MGT Dr I have seen and I am glad that the is my Dr.

February 7th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Menkin took an hour and a half on our first appointment and went thru every slide of my MRI to help determine a game plan. He is attentive, answers questions, and does not rush you. Tara, his medical assistant has been nothing but helpful and kind. I would recommend this Doctor to my own friends and family. Thank you Dr. Menkin for your knowledge, patience and professionalism.

January 22nd, 2014
Dr.Menkin is a very direct and to the point doctor He does not bring out that prescription pad for other than procedures. I had 2 done.Yesterday i had facet lumbar shots. Before that facet blocks on mt t2 to t7 ..I will use Dr Menkin for as long as i can! I go to the Family Health center at Riverview Hospital because i have no insurance. I couldn't ask for a better Dr. After reading other reviews it sounds like you are asking for a friend. Not a Dr! Remember people your records are on the computer now drs are busy and they dont have your time or anybody else sitting in his waiting room to hear things 2 or 3 times when everything is in front of him.Also Obama care does not want you to have a relationship with your Dr because thats when the prescription pad comes out..

December 24th, 2013
BEST DOCTOR EVER
The doc was attentive to my problems. After a few injections and therapy I was able to return to my normal activities.