A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Obukhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Obukhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Obukhoff, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Obukhoff graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Obukhoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge K Obukhoff MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Serge K. Obukhoff practice?
- Dr. Serge Obukhoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Serge Obukhoff practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Biloxi, MS.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.