A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Pierre-Louis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Pierre-Louis is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Serge Pierre-Louis, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre-Louis graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Pierre-Louis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge J C Pierre-Louis MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Serge J. Pierre-Louis practice?
- Dr. Serge Pierre-Louis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Serge Pierre-Louis practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Uniondale, NY.
See Chicago Neurologists.