A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Sorser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Sorser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorser
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorser graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sorser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Alexander Sorser MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Serge A. Sorser practice?
- Dr. Serge Sorser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Serge Sorser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Gastroenterologists.