A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Sorser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Sorser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorser graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sorser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Alexander Sorser MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Serge A. Sorser practice?
- Dr. Serge Sorser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Serge Sorser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Gastroenterologists.