A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Serge Sorser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Serge Sorser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorser
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sorser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorser graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sorser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Serge Alexander Sorser MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Serge A. Sorser practice?
- Dr. Serge Sorser has 1 office location.
Dr. Serge Sorser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Gastroenterologists.