Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sergei Belenky
Dr. Sergei Belenky, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Belenky is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. Dr. Belenky has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sergei Belenky has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sergei Belenky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Philipfireman Fireman
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Allergy, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi
Dr. Rewat Cholapranee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.13 mi42
Dr. Bruce Nelson
Pittsburgh, PA 0.13 mi39