A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergei Bogojavlensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergei Bogojavlensky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sergei Bogojavlensky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogojavlensky graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bogojavlensky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergei Bogojavlensky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sergei Bogojavlensky practice?
- Dr. Sergei Bogojavlensky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sergei Bogojavlensky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.