Overall Review

May 6th, 2016
Extremely impressed with Dr Dolgopolov. Calm, patient and always willing to put you at ease. And most importantly excellent results from the operation. The follow up visit was a painless process. Very little wait time, Dr came in straight away, examined what he needed to and that was it.

April 11th, 2016
I'd never met him before he got called in to do my emergency surgery, and he's now one of my top 25 favorite people in the world. He's funny (which is difficult in multiple languages) and easy to talk to. I feel very fortunate that he was covering that day. Thanks, Dr. Dolgopolov!

March 15th, 2016
HE SAVED MY LIFE! FOURTH strangulated hernia and he was able to perform the operation without the need to cut any portion of the intestine.

December 18th, 2014
Don't use this surgeon
Operated on me. I had no choice in his selection. Never came by to see me afterwards. Wouldn't accept what insurance company paid him. Gave me an ugly scar much lompnger than it needed to be.

October 17th, 2013
If it was not for Dr. Dolgopolov I would have died. He took care of me in a very, very professional and caring way. While I was under his care in the hospital he saw me at least twice a day, and always spent time with my husband and I. He always made sure to address any concern we might have. While I was recovering during office visits his staff was always kind and considerate and I didn't wait more than 5 or 10 minutes. I would tell anyone if you have health issues, don't hesitate to see Dr. Dolgopolov.

April 24th, 2012
patient
Dr Dolgopolov is an excellent surgeon.The most important in this case,how he performs in OR and how good he was able to use his skills.I do not want to rate sergeon by his bedside manner or how long i was wait at the office. 2 tumps up.