Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
(847) 395-2541 show details (847) 395-2541
by Al at Limerick on Jun 13th, 2015

I come to your country expect big things and top doctor for my wive's tumors in her vachiba butt doktir say he cant jelp less I pay him monies under counter. I no like. He shuld be more nicer and help her vachiba. He smell like vodk to.

Immigration Reform Needs to Happen for this GUY!!! show details Immigration Reform Needs to Happen for this GUY!!!
by President Barrack Obama on Jun 12th, 2015

I'm trying everything possibly to help bring your peeple to our countyr> THe whities need to giv e up the goods fro our ruskyie co,,mma basturd. Vote Democrapt

by Matt Ford on Jun 12th, 2015

Worst doctor ever!

What a wanker! Suck my bullocks. show details What a wanker! Suck my bullocks.
by George Bolindo on May 2nd, 2015

Your staff is terribly rude and drunk. Who practices medicine hung over? Anyways my son didn't like his nuts being held in your hands. He prefers a tickle of the tongue first. Your nurse owes him a reach around. And don't ever blow your load in his mouth again.

WARNING - Hack Doctor - AVOID - Paid for by Illinois Tax Dollars show details WARNING - Hack Doctor - AVOID - Paid for by Illinois Tax Dollars
by Jack Torrence on May 1st, 2015

This guy is a hack doctor scamming Illinois tax payers and screwing over patients who direly need assistance. He disregards people's medical histories and is paid for by the state of Illinois- deliberately making incorrect or inaccurate decisions on disability cases by denying people who so direly need the assistance. He should be thoroughly investigated- never practicing medicine again. It's scary knowing there's crack pots out there like this, misdiagnosing or knowingly disregards a patient's health for $$$. Sickening.

The best in Grayslake area show details The best in Grayslake area
by Linda Dellorto on Apr 19th, 2015

Dr. Shevlyagin is an excellent, intelligent and caring physician.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor handled my concerns well, and even reviewed the latest information online.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyaginis young, smart, savvy, very well educated, and always addresses my concerns in the way that I can understand. If a specialist is needed, he doesn't hesitate to recommend one, and he has never disappointed me. He will be my PCP for life.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A wonderful doctor.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Sergi has been my Doctor for over 10 years. He is very though and compassionate. I highly recommend him!

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've enjoyed all my visits with the Doctor and his staff.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyagin has been my doctor for about 12 years now and I have been very satisfied with the care I've received over the years. I would heartily recommend him to everyone.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A good thorough review of all labs and health systems. No difficulty in scheduling appointments. A very professional staff.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like the doctor but the wait is always more than 30 min past the scheduled time for the appointment!

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend to my family and friends

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional staff.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Seclusion very knowledgeable.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good doctor, very informative. Takes the time to address all major oe minor concerns, couldn't ask for a better doctor. Kim

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are with Dr. for many years and we are looking forward to stay with this Dr.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with my appointment!

May 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have just come to learn the main nurse Lisa is no longer working here, she was the biggest part of the staff I felt, all other nurse's do not have the training or the bedside manor that Lisa brought to the office, I may really have to think about diff.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyagin has been my doctor for over ten years and has given me the best of care. I would highly recommend him.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i am a patient of Dr. Shevlyagin for a few years now. i am 72 years of age. when i listen and follow Dr. Shevlyagin instructions and suggestions to the letter, i am ` fit as a fiddle'! if ever i vary his instructions. . Woe is me.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Shev for almost 10 years. He has addressed all of my medical issues very carefully and very effectively. At this point and while under his care I am in excellent physical condition. I recommend him highly.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is the best Doctor I've ever had. I recommend him highly.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice experience, I look forward to our continued association.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Perfect!!!

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyagin is the consummate professional. He knows his field of medicine and is always eager to recommend specialists for any medical needs outside of his bailiwick, all of whom I am very confident in. I rely on him and he has never let me down.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable and attentive doctor, friendly staff and no waiting. Great medical office.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shevlyagin and his staff, Lisa and Joy, were as usual caring and helpful.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyagin is kind, thorough and treats his patients with respect. He gets to know his patients and our ailments and concentrates on helping us feel better.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never had a Dr that really cares about the people who come to see him as Dr Shevlagin does

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. Staff is excellent.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the short waiting time, and the office's ability to schedule an appointment with me on the same day that I called.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyagin is a great Dr. What I like about him is that he is trained in cardiology as well and so you get two Dr.'s in one! He is always very thorough and pragmatic.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyagin is always concerned for my health and very thorough with his exams, questions, and responding to any questions that I might have.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor ever!

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shevlyagin is courteous, competent, and clinically skilled. I have been his patient for many years and I know many doctors and I choose him for these reasons.

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm quite pleased with the care and concern shown by everyone in the process. The entire staff is concerned with my health.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyagin is a terrific doctor, he takes the time to listen to what it is that is bothering you, he doesn't hesitate getting to the main problem and he makes sure he tries his hardest to fix the the problem. He is very passionate, nurses are great..

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

100% satisfaction

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shevlyagin has always been attentive to my medical needs. He listens to my concerns and evaluates my condition. His examinations are very complete. He is a good listener, very kind and patient. Peggy Drew

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm Big and old Baby, but I'm always come out after appointment with great filling . For many years we are coming to this Doctor and I wish we will do this for many years to come.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i have been seeing Dr. Shevlyagin for 9 years . He is the best. I have never had a single complaint. he is very attentive . just all around a great doctor.

Feb 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyagin has professional and caring approach to helping patients. He is very knowledgeable and careful about arriving to conclusions regarding patient's health and diagnosis. He never rushes to be done during appointments, listens to my concerns.

Feb 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Return my call in a short time,take time to see me when I needed with out appointment to help.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel confidant my health is in good hands. I think the doctor is thorough. I feel all my issues are being resolved.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THE BEST PROFESSIONAL IN THE AREA

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Sergi is a very knowledgeable and through in his examinations and care programs. He never rushes my appointments and I feel that he cares greatly for his patients. The times I had to call in off hours he always replied quickly. I've seen him for 10 yrs.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Shevlyagin is always interested in my health and well-being. He is not a doctor who looks at me like I am a number. He is looking out for me. I once told him, that something was wrong with me, and he found it.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my doctor was very polite and helper me with my problems.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Sergei Shevlyagin - DOCTOR FROM GOD.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent !!!

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think this doctor is excellent. He is very thorough and thoughtful. He cares about his patients and is very intelligent. The office staff is exceptional.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He really cares about his patients and that means a lot to me

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Dec 22nd, 2010

Dr. Shevlyagin is always caring and concerned about well-being and health issues. He takes time to discuss any issues and never is hurried to get to the next patient. He gives the impression that his patient is like one of his family members. Excellent Doctor with excellent and accurate diagnoses of health issues.

T BLAIR show details T BLAIR
Mar 15th, 2010

This doctor is excellent. i have been seeing him since i barely walked into his offic 5 years ago, with congestive heart failure. I can say this without a doubt, He saved my life, he started me on the right meds, got me feeling better, then referred me to an excellent cardiologist at the university of Chicago, where they did a quadruple bypass. I left there 4 days later and have relied on Dr. Shevlyagin to keep me going strong ever since. He has done his job well and truely cares about his patients. I had never visited the same doctor more than twiceuntil i lucked upon this guy. I was used to sitting in waiting rooms for what seemed like hours.....not with Dr Shevlyagin...you are in and out in no time. But he doesnt rush either, he listens to you and you can trust what he tells you. If you are lookig for a great doctor , this is your man. You wont be dissapointed .

A very caring person and an excellent doctor show details A very caring person and an excellent doctor
by Stefka Choumanova on Feb 20th, 2008

This is the best doctor my family has had! It is easy to make an appointment when you need it and he takes time to listen to the patient's problems, evaluate and diagnose them. He always follows up to report test results.