A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sergei Tikhonenkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sergei Tikhonenkov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tikhonenkov graduated from Unc Schl Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tikhonenkov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sergei N Tikhonenkov MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sergei N. Tikhonenkov practice?
- Dr. Sergei Tikhonenkov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sergei Tikhonenkov practices Urology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wahiawa, HI.
See Honolulu Urologists.